About Treks and Tracks
Treks and Tracks offers various courses and experiences in outdoor activities. Be it rock climbing, backpacking or a navigation course, we strive to offer the highest quality experience to our clientele.
We hold our guides to the highest safety and guiding standards in the industry. All guides are trained in wilderness emergency procedures and professional guiding techniques. With over 30 years of combined outdoor adventure experience, each expedition and class has been carefully crafted to ensure an inspiring experience.
Operating since 2010, the mission of Treks and Tracks is to provide professional, fun and rewarding outdoor adventure experiences for clients of all ages and abilities, while managing the risks inherent in these activities. In addition, we strive to instill a sense of awe for and stewardship towards the natural world.
Here are some numbers we feel proud of – Since 2013 Treks and Tracks has:
- Instructed over 600 kids in our programs
- Instructed over 4,000 adults in our programs
- Operated on 2 continents and 5 countries
- Customized events and retreats for companies such as the North Face, Google and the Boy scouts of America
- Planned expeditions in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, the Sierra Nevada, Central America and Chile
- A perfect track record in safety
We currently operate in six State and National Parks throughout the state of California. Our activities include rock climbing instruction of all levels, rappelling, overnight backpacking, map and compass navigation and tailored corporate team building events.